Ramsey found Buns of Steel 2000: The Platinum Series at a thrift store and burned them onto dvd and brought it to China. At first, I was thinking the name was too lame but I tried them out and man, these rock! My favorite is Abs of Steel and Thighs of Steel is a close second. They don't pussy-foot around. These are hardcore workouts. I'm very happy with the results so far. My waist keeps shrinking and shrinking. I've already had to alter my pants two times now!
Good times with Tamilee Webb, Donna Richardson and Tracy York! My favorite is Donna Richardson. She is a really good aerobics instructors and gives really points.
I still don't have a gym membership. I'm saving all my money for my mini trips during Chinese New Year. And then I have to save for my brother's wedding (plane etc...) and then I have to save money to bring Sophie back to China. So I think I won't get a gym membership until May. But these workout videos are good for now!!!
The best compliment is when I picked up my friend Lu from the airport in Shanghai and she hugged me and commented on how skinny I was (and I was wearing a poofy jacket!) ) since she saw me 4 months previously. It's moment's like that where I yell out yes!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Vanessa! Which brother is getting married?
ReplyDeleteI am a little disappointed to see that Richard Simmons did not make your list... but I digress. What month are you coming back to the states? We HAVE to get together!
ReplyDelete