Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Start

My friend Layne and I came up with this idea that if we write down our goals for fitness that perhaps we would find it easier to meet them. So here is my goal: I want to lose 20 lbs. I know that health should be my top priority, but right now it is vanity. I want to look good in a swimsuit again!

I believe that all of my reasons for not exercising were inexcusable. So what if I work 10 hours a day. There will always be plenty of excuses. There will never be a day that I cannot think of an excuse but I have to force myself to exercise no matter what.

So far, I have been waking up Ramsey every morning this week to work me out. After all, he is a personal trainer...I might as well utilize my resources. So far the experience has been very tough. Even though we don't work out very long, he makes me sweat bullets with all of these drills that he makes his cage fighters do. My arms feel like jello. I will let you know how it goes everyday.

Also, my husband has put me on a diet...for my own good! He is taking out a lot of dairy. He knows this is my weakness. I love sour cream, cream cheese, lots of cheese, anything made from a cow. I am still allowed to drink milk and have some small portions of cheese. He is also doing the grocery shopping from now on so he can regulate what I eat. I can't do this without him.

I have to care now.

1 comment:

  1. Your exercise blog is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete