Monday, June 29, 2009

2 lbs in One Week!

Yippee! I checked the scale this morning and I thought I might lose one pound but I lost two! Every monday morning I check the scale and I don't let myself check the scale throughout the rest of the week because of water and bladder, weight can vary throughout the week.

Today was a really good exercise day. I woke up feeling really tired but when I stepped on the scale I felt so invigorated and I instantly woke up after that. I worked really hard and I didn't whine at all (for once!) when Ramsey pushed me really hard. I lifted more weights than I normally do and I felt more energy.

Also, a new thing I'm doing is I'm starting to eat breakfast to jump start my metabolism. I usually hate eating breakfast. Also, I learned I will lose more weight if I eat smaller meals 5-6 times a day than 2 large meals aday like I usually do. So even though I've been working on my portion control, I need to do this 5-6 meals a day so that I keep my metabolism working faster. If my body thinks I'm starving it will hang on to fat and not burn it.

So since June 25th, I am 8 lbs less. 12 more to go to reach my goal of being 20 lbs less in the end of August. I think I will make it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a monday morning checker too. And YEA for breakfast and lots of small meals... couldn't have said it better myself!

    8 pounds in one month is amazing! So so proud of my best friend

    ReplyDelete