Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Weight Loss-2 more lbs

The pounds seems to be dripping away. It's amazing what little changes in my diet have been doing. And what's more amazing is the fact I was blissfully unaware of all the fat I was consuming. I had no idea how addicted I was to high fat milk, cheese, cream cheese, cheezits, fish crackers, etc.... Those were like my favorite foods. Also, I ate a lot of fatty icecream. Now I'm drinking non-fat milk, eating non-fat icecream, eat minimal amounts of cheese, no more fatty crackers. I eat a lot of whole grain breads, lots of carrots, apples, banannas, apricots, rice, beans, non-fat yogurt, etc. I'm not happy about it yet. I'm still at the stage of feeling gipped and wanting to attack a whole of box of goldfish crackers, but sacrifices are important. Sacrifices make me strong. Everytime I put something in my mouth now, I think about what it is. Before, I just blissfully ate. And my portions were huge! I had no idea I was addicted to food like I was. A lot of eating was out of boredom. I loved eating popcorn, sunflower seeds, crackers, chips....lots of crap because it gave me something to do when watching movies or t.v. My hands are still jittery. I need to do something with my hands!!!! Man I have a problem!

Anyway, today I impressed Ramsey with my roundhouse kicks! Thank you Ramsey for being so supportive and telling me I'm looking skinnier all the time! I love you and couldn't do this without you!

1 comment:

  1. I just started a diet on Monday. It is so hard! I love eating copious amounts of food! But at least it's summer, and fruits and yummy tomatoes are easy to get!!

    ReplyDelete