Monday, July 20, 2009

Same Weight-Yes this is a good thing

So I didn't exercise all last week because of preparing for the yardsale. All week, I stayed up til 2 am and organized and gathered. I suppose I went up my stairs a billion times-that probably helped. And then I did exercise on Friday to Suzanne Cox and as usual dripped sweat. But other than that, M-TH no official exercising happened. I was very glad to see the yardsale over so I could get back to going to bed at a decent time and exercise at a regular schedule. So I check the scale this morning. I didn't lose any weight but the good news is I didn't gain any either! So I'm still down 10lbs from my starting weight. My pants still feel a little loose.

Today I did a lot of sprinting and a lot of pullups and then I accidently pulled a muscle (left bicep) and Ramsey felt so bad because he thought he pushed me too hard. It wasn't bad, I put ice on it and it feels fine now, but none-the-less Ramsey will have me do leg work for the next couple of days just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment