Today I woke up in a bad mood. I went to bed at 12:30 which wasn't too terribly late. And then I woke up at 8:00. I felt angry at the world and I don't know why. I did my normal laps around the gym and then Ramsey wanted me to do these pushups with weights. I've gotten to the point where I can do a lot of pushups but with weights?? It was way too hard, I didn't feel like I had balance and I just hated it. I told him I didn't want to do it and I wanted to do other exercises. He called me a quitter and I told him if I was a real client he wouldn't talk to me that way and he said if I was a real client I would do what I was told and not whine. Well I told him that a real trainer wouldn't annoy the hell out of a client. So you get the point, a fight commenced. Which is funny we hardly ever fight but if we do it has to do with exercising. Well I continued doing burpees, pullups and squats and ignored him. Eventually we worked it out and we did some tricep exercises and kicks.
I'm still angry at the world. Right now. Stupid stuff. My student signed the roll but wrote one letter and a squiggle-how the hell am I supposed to give you credit if I can't read your damn name! Students complaining about having to do observations. Do you want your license? Then shut your trap! My house.....I don't even want to think about it......stuff is everywhere because of moving.....never having enough time to do anything....working 12 hours a day, getting home, completely exhausted and having no food in my fridge because there is no time to shop. Wanting but never getting to eat a juicy hamburger and just indulging on fat steak fries and drinking all the soda I want. Acting like I'm happy to people but really I just want to smack them...... arrrggggg!!!!!!! Ok I'm done venting.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lady, lady, lady... its not good for you to be this stressed. let's go get that burger. its important to let yourself indulge in those things every once in a while. a little splurge here and there is not going to undo all your effort that you've put in. and then lets go see a movie.
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done that!! Things will get worse before they get better! But you'll have a fresh start next month. Just try and focus on that. And picture your new apt. in China all clean and organized. The chaos is only temporary. (Easier said than done: My tolerance for chaos is about 7 seconds!!)
ReplyDelete